MTN Eleven Commandments
Making the Nut was founded in the lasts gasps of 2010 by Nick Tedeschi. He drew together a motley crew of punters and pundits who shared a passion for sports, politics and life: Cliff Bingham, Stu Warren, Tim Napper, Adrian Flanagan and Matty Fisk. While this confederacy of dunces - and the writers who joined later - agrees on very little, they all agree with vigour on the MTN Eleven Commandments:
1) Thou shalt always know the line
2) Thou shalt make any prop bet, take any illicit substance, and sink to the deepest depths of degeneracy - all for the sake of a good story
3) Thou shalt always loathe rugby union.
4) Thou shalt reserve the right to publish a full and frank retraction (but never do it)
5) Thou shalt never eat quince or quince-related products. Ever.
6) Thou shalt hold nothing but disdain for Ian Thorpe and all other quitters
7) Thou shalt not whinge (except about bad referees, bad coaching, grubby players, stupid politicians, Ian Thorpe, or other people that whinge).
8) Thou shalt always bet when good value is on offer, always refrain when it is not, and always take the final outcome like a man
9) Thou shalt treat anyone with a neck tattoo with contempt
10) Thou shalt never take the name of Johnny cash in vain
11) Thou shalt love lamp
- Making The Nut
- From The Couch
- Tedeschi At
- Nut Gurus
Places to Visit